Sunday, April 1, 2007

My Comment

After reading tis article in the newspaper, I was kinda upset n feel so sorry for the father. It was reli an irrational and silly act. N the daughter... I was totally speechless about her behaviour and her craziness over a pop star! I mean...how could she had done this to her father and her family?! She is stupid, selfish, childish, inconsiderate and damn her!!! She had caused so much trouble n distress to her family. Her parents feel distraught and so pressure about money jz to fulfill her stupid wishes and oso to make her feel happy. N yet she felt nothing but continue to ask for more! What an ungrateful child she is! She's a nutter!!! A senseless person! She think she's cool? Nah...she looks more like a slut to me! I would have grade her as "sampah masyarakat!" Rubbish!!!

4 comments:

哈亞斯 said...

According to the newspaper, the 12-page posthumous letter was wrote before they come to HongKong. It means her father already plan to kill himself.

I just guess the 12-page posthumous letter written by her, not her father.

Agreed?

SHANICE said...

rite....tis gal...I bet she can do anything jz to get wat she wants. Hahaz

Anonymous said...

hahaZ!~
shi wen..no ned 2 b so angry..
dun make urself suffer juz bcuz other ppl..
takecare urself nicely is d good thing 2 do..n not angry
must takecare urself loh..
u promise me liao ah..XD
hmmZ..dun angry d lah..
guai guai..XD

FromZ.
MonkEyZMax-

SHANICE said...

swtzz lerr u Max...hahaz...I'm feeling very ok now larr...