Wednesday, March 28, 2007

_ _"kiss me in the water"_ _

Pick the one that defines you

_ _"kiss me in the rain"_ _
single whatever happens, happens.



_ _"kiss me in the snow"_ _
taken && loving every second of it.



_ _"kiss me when no one is watching"_ _
like someone but they don't like you back.



_ _"kiss me in the wind"_ _
like someone who is taken.



_ _"kiss me in the water"_ _
confused about your love life.



_ _"kiss me at sunset"_ _
single, not hating it, not loving it,
just waiting for a certain someone.



_ _"kiss me at midnight"_ _
wish you could go back in time.



_ _"kiss me in the dark"_ _
your single & like someone.



_ _"kiss me"_ _
single.



Wat's LOVE??????
A game??? Or sth to play wif???
Love Begins With a Smile….
Grows With a Kiss…
and
Ends With a Tear...
Tat's LOVE...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

_ _"kiss me at sunset"_ _

I choose tis 1..
muahahaZ!~
hmmZ..wht is love huh?
XD..go my blog c lah..
go explain d loh..
hmmZ..u must noe..
not all love alwyz started wif a smile..some started wif a tears..
love doesn't end up wif tears..
if all love will end up wif tears..
i think until nw..
no ppl wil marry..
n there r no us..
cuz no mary no kidz?hahahaZ!~
hmmZ..juz take it on d bright side..LOVE..a thing tat make u feel happy if u noe hw 2 handle it..n it also can b a thing tat make u sad if u handle it badly..
itz depends..not al kind of love also wil end up wif tears..
so..cheer up bah~
u sure can find ur own happy love..
oh ya..KISS..itz a trust..
gving a KISS 2 a person..
mean u trust him/her..
KISS also a 'an quan gan'?
hahaZ!~who noes..?
until nw..many ppl stil dunnoe wht a kiss reali mean..XD..

FromZ.
MonkEyZMax-

SHANICE said...

U very pro in kissing huh? hahaz... dunno ko ai luan luan gong...

Anonymous said...

hahaZ!~
i wher got say i pro at kissing?
swtZzz...
hmmz..i noe abit dunoe a bit mah..
hahahaZ!~
muahahahaZ!~

FromZ.
MonkEyZMax-

SHANICE said...

see...I've told u...u sot sot de...
ahahaz....

Anonymous said...

Well said.