Sunday, March 25, 2007

Love is Blind n yet So Hurt...

He walks along
Walking all alone
But he can't see
That what he needs is me
He comes to me,
Then he'll leave again
He doesn't know
Just what it does to me
It hurts to see him
Walking all alone
It hurts, to be me,
To want but to not have him
But he can't see
That how much he hurts me
I take him back
Time and time again
But when he leaves
It happens all again
I'm hurt...
The pain...so unbearable...
And he...he doesn't know
He doesn't know my pain
Or how much he hurts me
He lives his life
Just fine without me
But me,
The wound was deeply carved into my heart
I hurt only for him
And all these time
He never realise...
I reach for him
Reaching so far...
But he's not there
He's gone away
Away once again
It do hurts me... lots...
But somehow
He'll jz never know...

No comments: