Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Time's Up

It's time to let go everything...
Start a new life...a new journey...n a new ME...

Emm...most of my frens got their own car right after they passed their driving test...
Except me...hahaz...the slowest (haiz...alwiz)...in everything
Wat to do...mummy said , " Gal , u r still young n u've jz passed ya driving test...oh...n look look...u can't even drive properly...sorry...u have to drive my old car. At least....at least when u langgar sth or scratch tiok the car...I'm not so sim tia..." T-T sob....Oklorr.....
In fact , I should have feel lucky n grateful tat I've got a car to drive...wel...at least not a lousy one n I dun have to maintain d car on my own...hehez...It's a gd thing after all....=D

* Oooi....Max...Got ya new car d? How is it? Aha...fun eh? Jz now saw u sooo kin jiong soooo excited...hahaz....Bei tahan nia. Said me mulut celupar. Congrats lorr!!! Hahaz....
Happy Maintaining ya Car then!!! =p *

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

IsshZzz..hmmZ..budak ni..
keep on saying me..~ ~sigh..
bt itz true wht..
u r mulut celupar..
muahahaZ!~hmmZ..
u ah..auto eh car..
stil drive til so lousy?
-___-
u tis alien..fast fast learn hw 2 drive lah..haha..
if not..ur mom wil sit at ur side whn u driving 4ever..
muahahaZ!~
hmmZ..i got kin jiong meh?
wher got??i juz 2 excited onli..
hahaZ!~u think 2 much d lah..
hmmZ..oh well..
hope u can drive like a pro soon..
hahaZ!~GoodLuck thn..~

FromZ.
MonkEyZMax-

SHANICE said...

Oklorr....alien lorr....U dunno I'm an alien lai eh ah??? Better than u ...Aqua!!!! Hahahaz....siao eh...Congrats ok? Hahaz...but too bad...ya car manual pulak....U have to drive like siao lang d... Kakaz....

Anonymous said...

SwtZz.
manual onli mah..
won't drive like siao lang eh..
cuz i'm pro..muahahaZ!~ jk jk
hmmZ..thn wish u get ur own car soon..hahahaZ!~

FromZ.
MonkEyZMax-

SHANICE said...

I won't..I'll get my own car when I start working. Hahaz....

Anonymous said...

hahaZ!~
thn hope u can buy ur dream car loh?hahahaZ!~

FromZ.
MonkEyZMax-

huifang said...

hey, it's not tat bad to share a car with ur mom k? i oso share my mom's car la......at least u get to drive ma......drive carefully ya.....u proof to ur mom u can drive safely then mayb she get u ur dream car ......haha.....

SHANICE said...

Hahaz...I won't get my dream car...
I'll have to get it on my own. =D

哈亞斯 said...

Got an licence is one of the happy thing in life. Drive carfully,ok?